卍 This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead 卐
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Random stuff thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
avatar

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:25 am

Sven basically summed up my feelings on the Console vs. PC debate.
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
avatar

Posts : 2162
Location : At the HQ of the operation.
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:17 am

basically i dont like console gaming because... Its not easy to play Half-life 2 with a controller XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
avatar

Posts : 1417
Age : 26
Location : Germany
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:56 pm

"Don't blink or you will miss it"

Quoting G-Man seems appropriate here


_________________
Back to top Go down
Theuaredead

avatar

Posts : 386
Location : Theuaredead.exe could not find Location.dll
Join date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Oh Gabe and his belly fat

http://www.gamebandits.com/news/pc/half-life-3-stop-asking-or-gabe-will-shiv-you-29952/
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
avatar

Posts : 2162
Location : At the HQ of the operation.
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Woah this is awesome, some weirdo is apperently VEEERY ANGRY that there's no link for my damn Beta ports :v


Cut me a break damn it XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
avatar

Posts : 1417
Age : 26
Location : Germany
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:51 pm

time to nail this bitch!

_________________
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
avatar

Posts : 2162
Location : At the HQ of the operation.
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:40 pm

LambdaCore 21 wrote:
time to nail this bitch!

Highfive at that comment! Cool
Thank you good sir! bounce

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

avatar

Posts : 631
Age : 117
Location : Kraken Base
Join date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:41 pm

CHARGE! Cremator
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/slackingstacker
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
avatar

Posts : 2162
Location : At the HQ of the operation.
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Yo! Awesome work everyone! Thanks alot! Cool
*Gives free cookies to everyone*

_________________
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
avatar

Posts : 1417
Age : 26
Location : Germany
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:33 pm

moments like these give me a boner! clown



_________________
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
avatar

Posts : 4068
Age : 24
Location : On the battlefield.
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:04 pm

they are Handjob-able

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
avatar

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

avatar

Posts : 631
Age : 117
Location : Kraken Base
Join date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:04 pm

My high school is hosting a sleep over for anyone who paid the 10 dollar entry fee (basically) in an hour. I'm gonna sneak in dressed as a gingerbread man and lurk around in the hallways. I'll lean around corners to look at them and once they get a slight glance at me I'll turn around and silently run and hide. I hope they end up forming search teams to find me. Plus, the fact that the lights will all be off will help out a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/slackingstacker
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
avatar

Posts : 4068
Age : 24
Location : On the battlefield.
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:58 am

dafuq did I just read?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
avatar

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:10 am

Inquisitor Doomlord wrote:
dafuq did I just read?

Naughty sex fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
avatar

Posts : 4068
Age : 24
Location : On the battlefield.
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:13 am

someone3333 wrote:
Inquisitor Doomlord wrote:
dafuq did I just read?

Naughty sex fantasy.

And people ask me why I want to kill everything in sight.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
Cue

avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:34 pm

wwwhhwhhahaaaaaaaa lolcry lolcry lolmao lolmao lolmao
Back to top Go down
Crash15

avatar

Posts : 474
Location : Slicing Bagels.
Join date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Sergeant Stacker wrote:
My high school is hosting a sleep over for anyone who paid the 10 dollar entry fee (basically) in an hour. I'm gonna sneak in dressed as a gingerbread man and lurk around in the hallways. I'll lean around corners to look at them and once they get a slight glance at me I'll turn around and silently run and hide. I hope they end up forming search teams to find me. Plus, the fact that the lights will all be off will help out a lot.
If you were serious, what was the outcome?
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

avatar

Posts : 631
Age : 117
Location : Kraken Base
Join date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Crash15 wrote:
Sergeant Stacker wrote:
My high school is hosting a sleep over for anyone who paid the 10 dollar entry fee (basically) in an hour. I'm gonna sneak in dressed as a gingerbread man and lurk around in the hallways. I'll lean around corners to look at them and once they get a slight glance at me I'll turn around and silently run and hide. I hope they end up forming search teams to find me. Plus, the fact that the lights will all be off will help out a lot.
If you were serious, what was the outcome?
I was joking
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/slackingstacker
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
avatar

Posts : 1417
Age : 26
Location : Germany
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:02 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
avatar

Posts : 2162
Location : At the HQ of the operation.
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:46 pm

LambdaCore 21 wrote:

Lambda is best troll. :3

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

avatar

Posts : 631
Age : 117
Location : Kraken Base
Join date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:08 pm

http://facepunch.com/members/208946-Sergeant-Stacker
Currently in a heated argument with some fag. Just another day at Shitpunch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/slackingstacker
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
avatar

Posts : 4068
Age : 24
Location : On the battlefield.
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:12 pm

And that's why I tell people to stay away from that... place.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
Sergeant Stacker

avatar

Posts : 631
Age : 117
Location : Kraken Base
Join date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:44 pm

He's blowing things way out of proportion now.

Quote :
let me get this straight:
1. You act all pro and thinking you know everything about hl2. Proceed to get rated dumb because you don't know how to read for shit
2. Being a "self-obsessed piece of shit" that you are, you thought I rated you dumb because I thought there's npc_cremator entity in the leak ("NO ONE KNOWS MORE ABOUT HL2 THAN ME!")
3. You post a shitty sarcastic comment (Yo man, just 'cause you be a super duper coding wizard) implying you are one and I'm not. (even tho I rated you dumb because you can't comprehend few sentences.)
4. You get butthurt because you realize you're wrong
5. Rate my every post dumb and call me a "self-obsessed piece of shit"(oh the sweet irony)

Here is my response
Quote :

1. What the hell is going on in your head? I never said I know everything about hl2.
2. I'm not self-obsessed, believe it or not.
3. I never said that I'm good a coding; just because I said that it doesn't mean I'm calling myself good. Hell, I can't code for shit.
4. I asked the guy if he coded the npc, I wasn't trying to be insulting or anything like that.
5. You're a terrible troll.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/slackingstacker
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
avatar

Posts : 2162
Location : At the HQ of the operation.
Join date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:22 am

Ah yes, another day at FagPunch ^^
only the outcast of the outcast hangs out there =)

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Random stuff thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Random Meme Thread
» Google Random Things.!
» Random gifs thread
» Random stuff
» Questions about slow/random stuff

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
卍 Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information 卐 :: Public AntiTub :: OffTopic-
Jump to: